Asphalt mixing plant is the general asphalt production equipment that is broadly applied to road construction, such as urban and rural roads, parking lots, highways, airports, harbors, and other paved surfaces. Nowadays, road construction plays an important role in the development of the economy. Therefore, there is a larger demand for the asphalt batch plant on the market.
Accordingly, as the leading China batch mix asphalt plant manufacturer, AIMIX Group conforms to the development tendency and keeps to the equipment production standards. We are dedicated to providing different types of asphalt plants for choices. Check the asphalt plant equipment below.
Types of Asphalt Mixing Plants
The asphalt concrete mixing plant is also used to blend aggregate, asphalt, and mineral filler under increasing temperatures in a certain proportion. The combination of materials is mixed into a homogeneous asphalt mixture. In general, it can be divided into various types according to different standards as follows:
- In terms of mixing modes, there are drum continuous type – ALT series and batch type;
- It is generally divided into stationary type – ALQ series and mobile type – ALYQ series for the transport method;
- Small, medium, and large types are partitioned in production capacity.
Well, apart from the above ALQ series, ALYQ series, and ALT series, AIMIX also has manufactured ALYJ series simple asphalt batch plant to meet customers’ construction requirements. Please check the simple introduction of each one in the following part.
ALQ Series Stationary Asphalt Concrete Plant
- Stationary asphalt batch mixing plant is fixed in one location and designed for large-scale production. Thus, it is commonly used for long-term projects and in areas with a stable demand for asphalt.
- In general, it has a higher production capacity compared to other types of asphalt batching plants. Besides, the capacity ranges are larger, from 40 t/h to 320 t/h. Asphalt plant models include: ALQ40, ALQ60, ALQ80, ALQ100, ALQ120, ALQ160, ALQ180, ALQ200, ALQ240, and ALQ320.
- Among them, ALQ80, ALQ100, and ALQ120 are the clients’ primary choices for road construction. You can choose any model of stationary asphalt mixing plant China to cater to construction demands.
ALQ Series Mobile Aspahlt Production Plant
- The mobile asphalt batch mix plant is portable and can be easily transported from one location to another. And it offers flexibility in terms of mobility and can be set up quickly on-site.
- In general, the mobile asphalt plant layout is compact and reasonable. Therefore, the plant mix asphalt is suitable for small to medium-scale projects or for areas with temporary asphalt needs.
- In addition, the mobile batch asphalt plant usually has integrated storage silos, allowing for easy storage and transportation of the produced asphalt.
- AIMIX has manufactured several models of mobile asphalt mixing plants: ALYQ60, ALYQ80, ALYQ100, ALYQ120, and ALYQ160. Check these models below.
ALT Series Drum Asphalt Concrete Mixing Plant
- Different from the batch mix plant that has a separate mixing cycle for each batch, the drum mix plant has a continuous mixing process.
- The aggregates are heated and dried in the drum, then mixed with the asphalt binder, which has simplified the asphalt plant process working.
- There are four models of ALT series drum mixing plants, like 20, 40, 60, and 80 t/h.
- And these applications include 20 t/h for road repairs and parking lots; 40 t/h urban roads and county highways; 60 t/h for state highways, airport runways, or commercial parking lots; and 80 t/h for highway construction, large industrial areas, or high-traffic roadways, etc.
ALYJ Series Simple Batch Mix Asphalt Plant
- Compared with the ordinary asphalt processing plant, the ALYJ series has a simplified asphalt plant design and structure to meet the requirements of small projects or temporary asphalt requirements.
- With capacities from 10 t/h to 80 t/h, it is generally for road repairs, parking lots, temporary projects, and projects with limited budgets.
- Besides, it is equipped with movable tires, easy to move. The China asphalt mixing plant simple type is suitable for temporary projects or occasions that require frequent relocation.
Asphalt Mixing Plants Widely Working Abroad
As the main asphalt plant exporter in China, AIMIX has exported countless units of asphalt mixer plants to global clients. Until now, our plant asphalt has covered over 40 countries, like Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Russia, Vietnam, Paraguay, Brazil, Algeria, Pakistan, Botswana, Nigeria, Singapore, etc. Most of them are in normal asphalt plant operation and still keep good working status. Here are some cases for reference.
ALQ120 Stationary Asphalt Mix Plant For Urban Construction
- Put into use time: Dec. 2022
- Project: urban road construction
- Customer reviews: AIMIX product is good. During operation, it seldom appears failure. The performance of asphalt plant china is stable. In addition, the AIMIX service team is kind, patient, and efficient to help us install and test the machine quickly!
ALQ120 Stationary Asphalt Manufacturing Plant For Highway Construction
- Installation time: April 2023
- Project: highway construction
- Customer reviews: Thanks to AIMIX local service staff who came on-site for installation and commissioning. They have finished the whole work in one month. So quick! AIMIX equipment is reliable. I would recommend it to my friends who also want to buy an asphalt mixing plant.
ALQ60 Drum Mixing Plant For Airport Runways Construction
- Use time: Oct. 2020
- Project: airport runways construction
- Customer reviews: The delivery was on time and very reliable, ensuring the smooth progress of our project progress. I have finished one of my airport runway projects. Then I would use it for another project like road repairs.
ALYJ60 Simple Batch Mix Plant For County Road Construction
- Use time: Oct. 2020
- Project: airport runways construction
- Customer reviews: AIMIX has a flexibly customized asphalt mixing plant layout according to our project needs and provides corresponding equipment and services. A professional team, very familiar with how an asphalt plant work, provided accurate technical support and solutions. Their service attitude was also very good, they could respond to our needs promptly and provide effective solutions.
Features and Advantages of Asphalt Manufacturing Plant
- 1. Our asphalt mixer plant has equipped with automatic failure diagnose device, which can lower failure rate to decrease maintenance cost.
- 2. The adoption of frequency control device can automatic control and adjust the processing speed efficiently.
- 3. Aimix asphalt plant layout is compact and reasonable, which is convenient for quick assembling and disassembling.
- 4. The asphalt mix plant for sale adopts advanced PLC programmable electric control system. The whole operation can be operated through simple finger touching on buttons. High automation systems can save lots of time, labor, and cost, which can greatly improve working efficiency.
- 5. The asphalt plant safety can be kept through safety protection device. Besides, the safety protection will start automatically under emergency conditions.
- 6. The aggregate and asphalt have secondary metering device, which can assure accurate weighing and mixing to make high quality asphalt mixture.
- 7. AIMIX plant mixing asphalt concrete adopts high anti-weary and heat-resistant materials to prolong the service life of each component.
- 8. The double row chain plate aggregate lifting system has a back device to avoid aggregate returning. Besides, the lifting system can ensure more stable operation.
- 9. AIMIX tar mixing plant is equipped with the Internet of Things function, which allows managers to remotely view the production status of the asphalt plant with mobile phones or computers, including production volume, working times of main components, raw material utilization, electrical current, temperature and other parameters, etc.
12 Major Systems of Asphalt Mixing Plant
The batch mix asphalt plant for sale mainly consists of 12 systems, including a cold aggregate supplying system, drying and heating system, dust removal system, lifting system, mixing system, electric control system, etc. Here are some details about some asphalt plant components and systems below.
1. Cold Aggregate Supplying System
It consists of a hopper, belt feeder, and aggregate belt conveyor. The main function is to deliver cold aggregate through the belt feeder to the aggregate belt conveyor according to a certain proportion. The oversized cold aggregate will be ruled out by the primary screen. Then transport the aggregate to the dryer drum through the belt conveyor.
- Belt feeder is driven by frequency conversion speed regulation motor;
- Special outlet can prevent belt from abrasion;
- Missing Material alarm device can inform operator timely.
- Filter out unqualified materials through the self-flowing sieve to avoid heat damage in the heating drum, which can save fuel
2. Drying and Heating System
The burner is installed on the outlet of the dryer drum. The dryer drum tilts towards the outlet and the cold aggregate can be heated in the dryer drum. There is a temperature testing device at the end of dryer drum, which can control the aggregate temperature.
The dryer drum adopts a drive structure with patent technology, which has less noise and stable operation.
The fuel burner has various types: light oil, heavy oil, natural gas, and coal.
3. Dust Removal System
Dust removal system is for recycling waste gas and dust produced by asphalt mixing equipment.
The container dust removal system is equipped with gravity dust removal and cloth bag dust removal.
Features as follows:
- Compact structure, quick installation, high dust removal efficiency;
- Combined with gravity dust removal and bag dust removal, the dust removal effect reaches 99.8%;
- Dust-removing cloth bag is made of American NOMEX material with high-temperature resistance and long service;
- Dust recovery can be reused to reduce environmental pollution.
4. Lifting System
The function of the hot aggregate lifting system is to lift the hot aggregate from the drying drum into the vibrating screen.
The lift system is a box type of fully enclosed structure, which can be installed vertically on the site. It is equipped with a dust-proof seal, chain automatic tensioning, and a driving reverse check device.
Mixed discharging way, high discharge efficiency
Reducer adopts internationally famous brands, which has reliable performance
Open maintenance design, convenient for daily maintenance and maintenance
5. Mixing Tower
The asphalt mixing tower adopts a modular design and integral installation base, so it has the characteristics of quick installation and easy disassembly.
Container structure, directly loaded into standard containers, convenient transportation;
Integral steel structure, base installation, no need the concrete foundation and quick installation;
The platform adopts a punching hole steel plate, which is light and strong, preventing dust accumulation;
All the equipment will be preassembled and tested before leaving the factory to reduce the time for on-site installation and debugging.
6. Vibrating Screen System
The function of the vibrating screen is to separate the aggregate according to the particle size. The patented vibrating screen adopts a screen tensioning device, which has long service life and convenient replacement.
- Mobile discharge end, pull-out screen, screen replacement more quickly and easily
- Larger access door and access hole, easy to replace the screen quickly
- External maintenance-free vibration shaft adopts international famous brand – SKF or FAG bearing, stable and reliable performance
7. Weighing Units
Pneumatic discharging door and fly material compensation control function, ensure the accurate measurement of aggregates and additives.
Separate weighing of recycled powder and new powder to ensure the quality of the mixture
The asphalt secondary weighing function ensures the mixture of asphalt ratio is accurate and stable
8. Asphalt Mixer
The asphalt mixer is the core device of asphalt mixing equipment. Its function is to evenly mix aggregate, powder, and asphalt into the required finished product.
Exceed the industry standard 13.3% capacity redundancy design, to ensure that the machine can maximize performance even in bad working conditions
Double horizontal shaft asphalt mixer, strong power and large mixing capacity
The special design of mixing blade and lining plate, high efficiency and wear resistance, service life up to more than 100,000 batches
9. Asphalt Supplying System
The asphalt supplying system is composed of asphalt heating and storing.
Aimix Group can offer asphalt tanks with various capacities to meet different customers’ requirements.
The asphalt tank is equipped with three rows of heat-conducting oil heating coils, which have reliable heating efficiency and safety
Asphalt tanks and pipes are equipped with insulation layers to minimize heat loss
The Asphalt is heated by heat conduction oil to ensure a stable and reliable temperature of asphalt
Asphalt pipe is pre-installed in the factory so that the installation on the construction site is convenient and fast
10. Filler System
The whole process of powder storage, transportation, and discharging is controlled interlock, and precise sensors are equipped to ensure accurate powder supply
Powder can be pumped into the tank or powder elevator, to meet the different demands of discharging powder
The recovery powder (powder, ash) uses centralized storage processing, avoiding dust pollution
11. Finished Product Storage System (Optional System)
According to clients’ requirements, Aimix Group can design two different types of storage bins: side type and bottom type.
The special insulation layer and silo heating function can be configured according to the customer’s needs for ultra-long insulation time.
The discharge door has electric heating insulation, preventing material door adhesion
12. Control System
PC+PLC control system with independent intellectual property rights and stable, easy operation
The container-type control room has double-deck color steel wallboard with good insulation. The doors and windows have a beautiful appearance with excellent sealing performance. It is convenient to install and transport.
The control system of hot mix asphalt plant adopts international famous bands of computer, Omron or Schneider programmable controller and industrial Ethernet, EMERSON frequency converter, Mettler-Toledo weighing sensor, etc. The components are all advanced and reliable, which can realize automatic, semi-automatic, and manual control
The electrical machine is automatically controlled by PLC. The start-up and shut-down of the machine are controlled by one button. It is convenient to operate with stable
Specifications of Asphalt Mixing Plants
|Cold Aggregate Feeding System|
|Collect Belt Capacity(t/h)||60||80||100||120||140||200||220||280||360|
|Dryer Capacity (t/h)||60||80||100||120||140||180||240||260||360|
|Fuel Max Consumption(kg/h)||300||450||550||700||950||1200||1400||1700||2250|
|Aggregate Metering hopper(kg)||500||800||1000||1300||1500||2000||2500||3000||4000|
|Mineral Flour Metering hopper (kg)||120||150||200||200||300||300||320||600||700|
|Bitumen Metering hopper (kg)||100||120||150||150||250||250||250||480||500|
|Weighing accuracy||aggregate:±0.5% Mineral Flour:±0.25% Bitumen:±0.25%||aggregate:±0.5% Mineral Flour:±0.25% Bitumen:±0.25%||aggregate:±0.5% Mineral Flour:±0.25% Bitumen:±0.25%||aggregate:±0.5% Mineral Flour:±0.25% Bitumen:±0.25%||aggregate:±0.5% Mineral Flour:±0.25% Bitumen:±0.25%||aggregate:±0.5% Mineral Flour:±0.25% Bitumen:±0.25%||aggregate:±0.5% Mineral Flour:±0.25% Bitumen:±0.25%||aggregate:±0.5% Mineral Flour:±0.25% Bitumen:±0.25%||aggregate:±0.5% Mineral Flour:±0.25% Bitumen:±0.25%|
|Dust filter (Bag dust filter)|
|Asphalt Temperature (⊥)||140-180||140-180||140-180||140-180||140-180||140-180||140-180||140-180||140-180|
|Finish Asphalt storage silo(ton)||20/50||20/50||20/50||60||60||120||120/200|
|Total power (kw)||170||200||300||350||380||490||550||670||865|
|Cold Aggregate Feeding System|
|Collect Belt Capacity (t/h)||80||100||120||140||180|
|Fuel Max Consumption(kg/h)||450||550||700||950||1200|
|Vibrating Screen (Layer)||4||4||4||4||4|
|Aggregate Metering hopper(kg)||800||1000||1300||1500||2000|
|Mineral Flour Metering hopper(kg)||150||200||200||300||300|
|Bitumen Metering hopper(kg)||120||150||150||250||250|
|Weighing accuracy||aggregate:±0.5% Mineral Flour:±0.25% Bitumen:±0.25%||aggregate:±0.5% Mineral Flour:±0.25% Bitumen:±0.25%||aggregate:±0.5% Mineral Flour:±0.25% Bitumen:±0.25%||aggregate:±0.5% Mineral Flour:±0.25% Bitumen:±0.25%||aggregate:±0.5% Mineral Flour:±0.25% Bitumen:±0.25%|
|Dust filter(Bag dust filter)|
|Draught Fan (kw)||30||45||55||90||110|
|Asphalt Temperature (⊥)||140-180||140-180||140-180||140-180||140-180|
|Power||Burning Coal (kw)||40||75||120||165||200|
|Cold Aggregate Feeding System||3.5m3*1||4m3*4||4m3*4||6.5m3*4||6.5m3*4|
|Finihnsed Asphalt Storage Bin (t)||3||3||7||7||9|
|Asphalt Temperature (℃)||120-180||120-180||120-180||120-180||120-180|
|Fuel Consumption||Fuel Ol (kg/t)||5-7.5||5-7.5||5-7.5||5-7.5||5-7.5|
|Fuel Consumption||Buning Coal(kg/t)||13-15||13-15||13-15||13-15||13-15|
|Asphalt Tank (t)||10||20||30||30||35|
|Option||Bag Dust Filter||Bag Dust Filter||Bag Dust Filter||Bag Dust Filter||Bag Dust Filter||Bag Dust Filter|
|Power||Burning Coal (kw)||67||78||91||129||170||192||262|
|Cold Aggregate Feeding System||3m3*3||3m3*3||5m3*3||5m3*3||5m3*3||5m3*4|
|Finihnsed Asphalt Storage Bin (t)||2||5||5||9||9||9||20|
|Asphalt Temperature (℃)||120-180||120-180||120-180||120-180||120-180||120-180||120-180|
|Fuel Consumption||Fuel Ol (kg/t)||5-7.5||5-7.5||5-7.5||5-7.5||5-7.5||5-7.5||5-7.5|
|Fuel Consumption||Buning Coal(kg/t)||13-15||13-15||13-15||13-15||13-15||13-15||13-15|
|Options||Water Dust Filter, Bag Dust Filter, Contol Room, Asphalt Heat Tank,Mineral Flour Tank||Water Dust Filter, Bag Dust Filter, Contol Room, Asphalt Heat Tank,Mineral Flour Tank||Water Dust Filter, Bag Dust Filter, Contol Room, Asphalt Heat Tank,Mineral Flour Tank||Water Dust Filter, Bag Dust Filter, Contol Room, Asphalt Heat Tank,Mineral Flour Tank||Water Dust Filter, Bag Dust Filter, Contol Room, Asphalt Heat Tank,Mineral Flour Tank||Water Dust Filter, Bag Dust Filter, Contol Room, Asphalt Heat Tank,Mineral Flour Tank||Water Dust Filter, Bag Dust Filter, Contol Room, Asphalt Heat Tank,Mineral Flour Tank||Water Dust Filter, Bag Dust Filter, Contol Room, Asphalt Heat Tank,Mineral Flour Tank|
Overview of Asphalt Plant Factory
AIMIX has owned a manufacturing factory in China. In the factory, the engineer would finish manufacture, assemble, test, and disapart before delivery. Then we would arrange for delivering the asphalt mixing plant in the factory. More importantly, due to owning a factory, we promise to offer the best ex-factory asphalt plant price for our clients.
AIMIX Group is one of the asphalt mixing plant manufacturers in China. We have cooperated with countless clients from home and abroad. Here are some of the important reasons why they are glad to cooperate with us. Check them below.
- 1. With over 30 years of manufacturing experience, we strive hard to provide the best equipment. The professional manufacturing skills and technologies strengthen our competitiveness in the market.
- 2. We have acquired CE and ISO certificates to ensure the quality and stable performance of the asphalt mixing plant for sale.
- 3. AIMIX has established over 6 oversea branch offices all over the world, including in the Philippines, Indonesia, Malaysia, Russia, and Pakistan. Clients can find us easily.
- 4. We promise to provide the best after-sales service for the equipment, including delivery, installation, testing, debugging, and asphalt plant wear parts exchange service.
- 5. Our bitumen plants have made successful deals with over 60 countries in the world. Customers can visit the working site of asphalt batching plant nearby.
- 6. The price in AIMIX is more reasonable and competitive than that in other asphalt batching plant manufacturers. Because we offer the ex-factory price for clients.
If you want to get the latest quotation for an asphalt mixing plant, welcome to contact us right now! Contact us through email: email@example.com, or filling the form below. Then our sales will reply as soon as possible.