Whether you’re a contractor, builder, or someone interested in the road construction field, understanding the asphalt plant prices is crucial. Because asphalt plant price in the market is related to the customer’s purchasing ability, the quality of the equipment purchased, and the return on investment. However, customers need to have an initial knowledge of the asphalt plant price ranges. You can check AIMIX asphalt plant price ranges below.
Asphalt Plant Price Ranges
AIMIX has manufactured four kinds of asphalt mixing plants for sale to meet customers’ demands. Types are ALQ series, ALYQ series, ALT series, and ALYJ series.
In terms of mixing methods, there are batch mix type and drum mix type. According to this division standard, the above AIMIX asphalt mixing plant models can be sorted as follows:
- Batch Mix Type: ALQ series stationary asphalt batch mix plant, ALYQ mobile asphalt batch mixing plant, and ALYJ series simple asphalt batch plant.
- Drum Mix Type: ALT series drum mix asphalt plant
Here is an asphalt mixing plant list, showing the the price ranges based on the different types for reference.
|ALT80-ALT100||$210,000 – $250,000|
If you want to get the exact price of asphalt plant, you can contact our sales for the latest quotation. If you are still puzzled about the asphalt plant price range in the above sheet, go ahead and read it. I would explain to you why the asphalt plant prices vary widely and do some comparison of the prices.
AIMIX Asphalt Plant Prices Comparison
In general, the price of asphalt plant depends on the production capacity, type, and mobility. Based on these factors, I would introduce the prices below.
Under the Same Capacity, ALYQ Mobile Type Price> ALQ Stationary Type Price
For example, if you want to buy an 80t/h asphalt mixing plant, the 80t/h mobile asphalt plant price is higher than the 80t/h asphalt mix plant price. Here are two reasons:
- The mobile asphalt plants are designed to be portable and easy to transport from one job site to another. They often come with built-in axles and towing mechanisms, which add to the cost.
- The mobile asphalt plants have compact and modular designs, which can increase the cost of engineering and design to fit all the necessary components into a smaller footprint.
Under the Same Capacity, Batch Mix Type Price > Drum Mix Type Price
If you buy a 60 t/h asphalt plant, the ALQ60 stationary batch mix plant price is much higher than the ALT60 drum mixer plant price. Why is batch mix type price higher? The most important reasons are as follows:
- Asphalt batch mix plants are generally more complex in their design compared to drum mix plants.
- Batch mix plants have multiple components, including a dryer, burner, screening unit, and mixer, which need to work together in a coordinated fashion.
- The added complexity in design and engineering can result in a higher manufacturing cost.
Under the Same Type, Capacity Matters
- If you clearly understand the type of asphalt plant you need, just consider the capacity. Capacity is larger, the price is more expensive.
- For example, the price of the ALQ80 stationary asphalt plant is a little cheaper than ALQ100 stationary asphalt mixing plant. (ALQ80 price < ALQ100 price)
- Larger-capacity stationary asphalt plants require more construction materials. This includes larger drums, a more extensive framework, and additional components, all of which contribute to higher manufacturing costs.
Based on the above comparison, you may have a better understanding of AIMIX asphalt mixing plant prices. However, apart from the important factors of capacity, types, and mobility, the prices of asphalt plants are influenced by other many factors. Let’s delve into them in the following paragraphs.
Other Factors Affecting The Asphalt Mixing Plant Price
Brand and Manufacturer
Well-established brands with a long history of producing high-quality asphalt plants often command higher prices. Their reputation for reliability, performance, and durability adds to the perceived value of their asphalt plants.
The renowned asphalt mixing manufacturers invest in research, development, and rigorous testing to ensure the asphalt mixing plants meet or exceed industry standards.
Emission Control Technology
Compliance with environmental regulations may require additional emission control technologies, which can increase the asphalt plant cost. In general, the dust collecting system has two different choices as follows:
- Gravity dust removal + Bag dust removal
- Gravity dust removal + Water dust removal
The prices of asphalt plants would be different if choose either one. Welcome to consult our sales for details.
Warranty and After-Sales Support
The length and terms of the warranty, as well as the availability of reliable after-sales support, can influence the overall cost.
Many asphalt mixing plant suppliers do not offer warranty and after-sales service, therefore, their asphalt plant price is cheaper. However, when problems arise during the operation and production of the asphalt hot mix plant in the later period, the maintenance cost will be very high.
AIMIX is a reliable asphalt mixing plant supplier, which is dedicated to offering considerate warranty and after-sales service. Our after-sales service includes:
- Spare parts have one year warranty
- AIMIX engineers would come to the construction sites to install and debug the asphalt plant until it can normally work
- Train the users on how to operate the asphalt plant rightly
- Guide on routine maintenance and regular maintenance of asphalt plants to extend service life
- Online guidance or on-site checking when the asphalt mixing plant is out of work during operation
Accessories and Add-Ons
Additional accessories like hot storage silos, RAP (recycled asphalt pavement) systems, and additive systems can increase the total asphalt plant price.
Customizing the asphalt mix plant to meet specific project requirements may result in additional engineering and fabrication costs. For example, AIMIX asphalt batch plant manufacturer can provide the customized options as follows:
- Parts brand specified by customer.
- The color of the asphalt mixing plant appearance, but there is an extra charge.
- The number of aggregate bins depends on the actual aggregate type.
- According to the demand for recycling old powder, install an old powder recycling device.
All in all, if you want to purchase an asphalt mixing plant at the best price, you need to consider above list factors. However, after buying an asphalt plant for sale to start your business, you also need to consider the return on investment cost.
Return on Investment Cost for Asphalt Plant
Calculating the return on investment (ROI) for an asphalt plant involves analyzing both the initial investment costs and the operational costs generated by the plant. Here’s how you can estimate the ROI for an asphalt plant:
Initial Investment Costs
Determine the total upfront cost of acquiring and installing the asphalt plant. This includes the purchase price of the asphalt batch plant, transportation costs, installation expenses, and any necessary site preparation or infrastructure development.
Identify the ongoing operating costs associated with the asphalt plant. This includes expenses such as:
- Labor costs for plant operation and maintenance.
- Fuel costs for heating and processing asphalt.
- Energy costs for running the plant.
- Raw material costs, including aggregates and asphalt binder.
- Maintenance and repair expenses.
- Regulatory compliance costs, including permits and environmental monitoring.
In general, please make sure that the return on investment for the equipment is stable and keeps an increase in less than 3 years. If you are new to the business, it may seem to be a bit longer time. If you do not know how to calculate ROI, welcome to contact us for help. Contact us through the following form, or email, tel, WhatsApp.